Research of policies: Measuring the transparency of institutions and public enterprises in Kosovo by movement FOL.
This study focuses on policy work of public institutions and public enterprises in implementing the Law on Access to Official Documents.
The following is the ranking of all public institutions and enterprises, according to Index of Institutional Transparency (IIT).
According to Movement FOL two most transparent institutions are Kosovo Customs and Anti-Corruption Agency:
1. Kosovo Customs - 90, not fully open;
2. Kosovo Anti-Corruption Agency - 69, half open;
3. Kosovo Energy Corporation - 64, partly open;
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 62, partly open;
5. Kosovo Police - 55.5, partly open;
6. Assembly - 53, closed;
7. Ministry of Local Government Administration - 47, closed;;
8. Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo - 43, closed;;
9. Office of the Prime Minister - 41.5, closed, and
10. State Prosecutor - 3, closed.